SLIDER

Pinterest, lately

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Since award season has officially begun, I would like to apologize in advance for the inevitable lack of posts over the next few weeks (another clue for those of you wondering what I've been up to), and also share with you what's been rocking my world in terms of red carpet inspiration.  I know different people have different ideas when it comes to red carpet dressing, but I for one just want these ladies to wow me and take my breath away.  That's all.  Last year's Golden Globes was a study in streamlined, modern design, and most of the major attendees had very few (or zero) bells and whistles (aka bling and beading).  Fucking, yawn.  Red carpets are about moments - like, unforgettable, mind-blowing moments that you remember for years.  I want to see these celebs, the most beautiful people in the world, in dresses that are only appropriate in that exact moment.  I want the DRAMA, like shock me bitches.  In a good way, of course.  

There are so many gorgeous gowns out there, but when you work behind the scenes you know it's not just about the dress - it's gotta be the right dress on the right woman at the right time with the right hair, makeup, jewels, shoes and clutch.  All of these dresses below, to me, have that potential.   You can find these plus more of what I love  on my Pinterest board  entitled "red carpet worthy."  










No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...