SLIDER

Bold stripes & Yellow pop

Thursday, May 9, 2013


Dress: Limited (more bold stripes here and here)
Blazer: ASOS (old, similar here)
Shoes: Jimmy Choo
Belt: Express (old, similar here and here, but really wanted to wear something like this)


If I hadn't broken my black belt with antiqued brass studs on it the other day, I would have worn that belt with this ensemble, instead of this safe black patent belt I got from Express years ago.  Genuine leather for about $30? Yes please.  I lucked out and it's lasted about 10 years now.  That's the good thing about patent leather - it always looks new.  As an aside, I prefer things not to be too neat and preppy, even at my super formal job, hence the arm candy (made up of random finds from local boutiques and ebay). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...