SLIDER

First Anniversary

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Today is the first anniversary of TFR, and I thought it would be interesting to look back over the past year and figure out what the hardest-working item in my closet is (not counting accessories because we know they are the mules - yes, pun intended - of any closet).  Shocker - it's the black blazer, guys.  Call it classic, call it boring, but no matter what you call it, it's a necessity and money well spent whether you splurge or save.  

No lie, I counted at least 20 posts where I'm wearing a black blazer, and I don't take photos every day.  So, add in the non-posted black blazer outfits and do the math-I'm wearing one about every other week.  What the what?!  It also appears I rotate between the same ones over and over - a more expensive Theory blazer, a mid-range vintage style, my budget-friendly Zara, and the cheapie little ASOS cropped version (worn in yesterday's post, actually).

So glad I found this out now, since I'm about to go on my semi-annual closet cleaning rampage.  I think it's high time I made room for the blazer of my dreams (just in case).  Anyway, here's a look back at some of this year's black-blazer moments.  I cannot wait to see how many more wears I can squeeze out of these before they totally fall apart.  Thank you for being on this sartorial journey with me!  








No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...