SLIDER

Plaid fuzzy Sweater + Gucci Ankle Boots

Friday, January 2, 2015

Sweater: Hardwear Boutique (5 fancy similar versions here)
Pants: Blank NYC
Boots: Gucci
Bag: Chanel
Sunglasses: Dsquared2

In a typical move, I posted about five fancy fuzzy sweaters and then went and bought none of them because I kept looking for more and also kept trying to convince myself that I didn't need another fuzzy sweater.  When I saw this one in the window of the boutique though, I just walked right in, bought it, and left without really looking at anything else (I'm trying to be good).  When you know, you know.  I wore it to lunch with these Gucci boots that were one of my very first ankle boot purchases ever, about 6 years ago, which I also bought with a huge amount of conviction and no hesitation.  They haven't let me down since and they probably never will.  Let's hope the same goes for the sweater.  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...