SLIDER

Plaid fuzzy Sweater + Gucci Ankle Boots

Friday, January 2, 2015

Sweater: Hardwear Boutique (5 fancy similar versions here)
Pants: Blank NYC
Boots: Gucci
Bag: Chanel
Sunglasses: Dsquared2

In a typical move, I posted about five fancy fuzzy sweaters and then went and bought none of them because I kept looking for more and also kept trying to convince myself that I didn't need another fuzzy sweater.  When I saw this one in the window of the boutique though, I just walked right in, bought it, and left without really looking at anything else (I'm trying to be good).  When you know, you know.  I wore it to lunch with these Gucci boots that were one of my very first ankle boot purchases ever, about 6 years ago, which I also bought with a huge amount of conviction and no hesitation.  They haven't let me down since and they probably never will.  Let's hope the same goes for the sweater.  





Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...