SLIDER

Five Fancy Fuzzy Sweaters

Wednesday, October 22, 2014


For someone who has not lived in a place where snow falls for 20+ years now, I own a significant number of sweaters.  I'm hoping I'll get to wear them a little bit more often in L.A. than I did in Florida, since the temperatures can drop pretty drastically here at night.  Everyone I've met here so far keeps outfit options in their car in case they don't get home before the sun goes down.  Here are five of the fuzzy variety that I've come across recently that have the same silhouette.  I went on a bit in this post about fuzzy sweaters and how they can go wrong quickly.  IMO, whether you splurge or save, the baggier, the better when it comes to these.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...