SLIDER

Sueded

Friday, October 24, 2014


Top: No idea - super old
Pants: Zara (similar here, here)
Shoes: Topshop (similar here)
Bag: Banana Republic, old (similar here, here)
Sunglasses: Chloe

We happened to turn down a random side street on our way home and came across this set of garage doors.  As we passed by, I realized I actually took pics here during our first week in L.A., except the doors didn't have this huge bloody, crude, and amazing message on it.  I thought it was ironic - not only have these garage doors changed in the past four months but so have I.  Just like that, with a slap of paint.  Change my scenery and I feel a bit freer, a little more out there, bolder, ok with where I am today and not really sure where I'm going to end up but on a very uncharted path to getting there.    I wear less makeup, and I talk to strangers.  Basically I'm starting to really not give a shit, much like whoever it was that took red paint to these once pristine garage doors.  I wear faux suede leggings and white sneakers and it feels good and I don't care about anything that doesn't (make me feel good, that is).

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...