SLIDER

Night Moth

Monday, October 27, 2014


Sweater: H&M, recent
Pants: J Brand
Boots: Chinese Laundry, old (similar here)
Clutch: Michael Kors
Sunglasses: Marc Jacobs
Earrings: Vintage Chanel
Lipstick: M.A.C. "Night Moth" lip pencil & "Media" lipstick

Supposedly, wearing super dark lipstick makes your lips look thinner.  I'm not too sure about that, since mine still look pretty gigantic here, and I feel like the bold color calls attention to them even more. You see, I have a major complex about my lips, because I still picture them during my awkward stage, over braces and crooked teeth, before I was allowed to wax or thread anything at all.  Let's just say no one escapes childhood without some battle scars and this big-lip complex is one of mine.  Over time I've learned to kind of embrace them and just live with it (no choice, really).  I even paint them in bright colors sometimes, although I swear I feel like this when I do.  They've actually become as much of an accessory as anything else - paint them pink and it's like hi, summer!  But paint them a moody dark brown and this outfit is instantly winterized.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...