SLIDER

Pink Fuzzy

Monday, October 13, 2014

Sweater: H&M
Jeans: BlankNYC
Shoes: Report Signature
Bag: Gucci
Earrings: Chanel
Lipstick: M.A.C. "Kinda Sexy"

Finally found a fuzzy sweater that doesn't look too much like Barbie goes skiing, due in large part to the loose baggy fit.  I kept everything else black though, just in case I started to veer into the wrong territory.  I'm a big fan of anything that feels good against your skin (and your date's skin too, if it's date night) and this sweater feels like the softest baby blanket of all time.   

I wore this on Saturday night for date night with the hubby.  It was one of those nights where nothing really worked out the way it was supposed to.  In a very out of character move, I didn't pre-purchase tickets to Gone Girl, so every show was sold out (honestly, wtf was I thinking, trying to buy tickets on the spot for a 7pm show on a Saturday night at The Grove? Clearly I was being punished for being an idiot).  I stood at the ticket machine about to lose it like a toddler at Disney World.  I had perfectly timed our dinner reservation at Connie and Teds for 10 minutes after the movie was supposed to let out, and due to my lapse in good judgment, not only would we not be seeing the movie (we're trying again next weekend), but we also had 2 and a half hours to kill before dinner.  Have I mentioned that I love plans?  I literally can't live without them.  Thankfully, though, there's only one maniac in my marriage, and my husband was all like, chill, let's just go to the restaurant and see what they can do.  So they probably took pity on my husband because they sensed his wife was a Type A lunatic and sat us early, we had a DELICIOUS seafood dinner, and after some wine I calmed down enough to enjoy rolling with the punches (just this once).

Fucking Mercury retrograde - got me this time.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...