SLIDER

Cream Fringe

Tuesday, October 7, 2014


Top: Zara, recent
Skirt: Forever 21, old (also worn here)
Bag: DVF, old (similar here, here)
Sunglasses: Prada
Necklace: Zara

White on white outfits need differences in textures, I think.  Otherwise you can just look like you're wearing bedsheets or like, athletic wear.  I almost never wear this skirt, but it's still summer here, and I thought why not? Jeans or something plain and black are an obvious choice for this hoodie thing I picked up at Zara the other day, but the fringe is just fun, goddamnit.  Everyone is running around in normcore and I for one am still struggling to understand the concept.  Everytime I try it I end up throwing on something that says "hi I have a personality" and not just a $50 t-shirt with a cool label (because that's some ignorant shit, ha).  Want to defeat normcore? Just throw on some fringe.

white fringe mini skirt leopard dvf clutch prada monochrome los angeles fashion blogger




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...