SLIDER

Casual Sunset

Sunday, October 5, 2014



Casual shirtdress target altuzarra alexandro ingelmo los angeles west hollywood fashion blog
Shirt: H&M
Shoes: Alejandro Ingelmo (also worn here)
Sunglasses: Prada

This dress is the only thing I bought and kept from the Altuzarra for Target collection, and it was literally the last thing I thought I'd want.  I had my eye on pretty much everything else except this when the lookbook came out -in fact, I don't even think it was in the lookbook.  There was absolutely no reason for me to like this dress the best out of all those sharp blazers and pants and slit skirts.  Even when I saw it on the rack, I was like hmm...this looks useful.  USEFUL?! ugh.  And somehow, when I brought it home, I kept thinking of ways I could wear it now, for my life today.  The blazers would have to wait for special occasions and cooler weather, as would the skinny pants; the pencil skirts saved for date night, and the dresses for holiday parties and cocktail hours.  This fresh little shirt dress though - well so far it's been to the park, to lunch, to brunch, to coffee, shopping, errand running, and everywhere in between.     It hasn't even been out after hours yet, but it could and it will.  

Casual shirtdress target altuzarra alexandro ingelmo los angeles west hollywood fashion blog
Casual shirtdress target altuzarra alexandro ingelmo los angeles west hollywood fashion blog




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...