SLIDER

Easy Breezy Black White & Red

Monday, June 10, 2013

 Dress: BCBG "Willow" dress (this season's version here)
Jacket: BCBG
Shoes: Zara
Bag: Gucci

I can't stop myself from wearing black and white lately, and I don't know why.  At least here I managed to inject some color with these bad ass shoes from Zara.  They are even better in person and I wore them all night while trucking around to various places in Atlanta this weekend with no problem.  In fact, the whole ensmble was pretty comfy. I ate and drank a ton without worrying about looking bloated.  I actually bought this dress to wear when I was about 7 months pregnant, and it's become a closet staple (who knew?). It's really easy-breezy.




2 comments:

  1. Wow,amazing outfit...I really like your style and your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin???
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You are adorable. I'll find you on Bloglovin. xo.

      Delete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...