SLIDER

Modern Day Roaring 20's

Tuesday, May 28, 2013


Sweater: C. Wonder
Skirt: Ever purchased @ Revolve (similar here)
Ring: C. Wonder
Shoes: Zara

Not that we (ok fine, not that I) follow seasonal rules where I'm from because it's hot all the time, but since it's post-Memorial Day, I thought I'd share my latest all-white ensemble.  I plan to experiment more and more with this monochromatic scheme.  I must have been influenced by the recent release of The Great Gatsby when I was getting dressed on this day, because this outfit strikes me as a tiny bit Gatsby-ish.  You can't see it in the pictures, but this sweater has gold flecks all throughout (subtle), which allowed me to wear these amazing gold studded shoes with it (not-so-subtle).  I told you I love studs.  And gold.

  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...