SLIDER

Hunter Green is Back

Monday, September 23, 2013

Blazer: H&M
Skirt: Dorothy Perkins
Cami: ASOS
Shoes: Vince Camuto, old 
Necklace: Rachel Leigh via Shopbop, old

In case you haven't noticed, hunter green is like, an IT color right now.  Remember in the late 80's/early 90's when hunter green home decor was the shizz?  Then everyone came to their senses and got rid of it.  It's back now, but this is so not your parents' hunter green (thank god).

Anyway, I wish you could smell and touch the delicious leather that this bag is made of through your computer.  This whole outfit is a work-friendly variation of the look I said I would style with this bag in order to win it from Lauren Merkin via a recent Instagram contest.  My original NSFW outfit involved this skirt and a sheer top (probs coming soon), but now I'm even thinking a crop top, or plaid . . . seriously, the bag fits my rule of three (times 10!) and I am so excited - and who am I kidding, still in shock - that I won it.             





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...