SLIDER

Stripes on Stripes

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

 Top: Old Navy
Pants: ASOS
Shoes: Zara
Bag: Jimmy Choo
Necklace: Vintage, local boutique

When I saw this blouse online, I thought it might be too good to be true.  It combines many of my favorite things into one top - sheer, cobalt, black, white, & stripes. And it was like, dirt cheap.  I decided to give it a try even though I was sure I'd have to return it due to quality issues--seriously, it was so cheap, how could it possibly be well-made??  But, when it arrived, I was pleasantly surprised.  It fit great, the material was good, and it doesn't appear to be the kind of shirt that will fall apart after one wash (we'll see).  I took a chance, which is what personal style is all about.  Thankfully, this one paid off ($12.99!! SERIOUSLY). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...