SLIDER

Plaid Pencil

Monday, October 13, 2014


Tank top: Brandy Melville
Skirt: Zara, old (also worn here, similar here)
Plaid Shirt: Zara (similar here, here)
Shoes: Topshop
Bag: Gucci
Sunglasses: Fendi

I'm seriously having so much fun with these 90s throwback outfits.  When I was 10, I had no control over my wardrobe, so my visions of coolness were always tempered by statements from my mom like "you're too young for that" or "that's too expensive" or "look these Payless shoes are exactly the same as those Keds."  I tried arguing a few times but that never really worked out in my favor, so I'd just be like "sigh" followed by an eyeroll (when she wasn't looking).   So this time around I'm doing it my way, which is basically trying to emulate  the entire cast of 90210 AT ALL TIMES.  P.S. these $35 dollar shoes from Topshop are "Made in Italy" which I just find so chic.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...