SLIDER

Weekend Rituals

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Sweater: H&M
T-Shirt: Target
Jeans: Joe's Jeans
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell
Bag: Gucci
Sunglasses: Prada

So every Saturday morning, my almost 4 year old daughter has dance class.  When it's over, instead of continuing to rush around all day doing groceries and other productive things, we (meaning my little family of four) take a breather and have breakfast at a nearby diner.  We always have the same waitress, almost always sit at the same table, and the kids always have the same thing - fruit smoothies, scrambled eggs, and turkey bacon.  Sometimes my sisters join us, sometimes it's just the 4 of us.  Sometimes I go healthy and eat kale, and other times I'm like pour on the hollandaise.  Either way, something that started out as a necessity (we were running late to dance class one morning and everyone forgot to eat breakfast so we were desperately trying to feed two hungry kids as fast as possible) has become something I look forward to every single week.  Here's what I managed to put on for our weekly ritual last Saturday morning - you can shop similar weekend essentials below.   


Shop similar items:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...