SLIDER

Fall Back

Wednesday, October 22, 2014


Sleeveless Trench: ASOS (last worn here)
Shirt: Equipment (also worn here)
Jeans: Blank NYC, old
Sunglasses: Prada

This is actually a casual variation of this outfit from earlier this year.  It was completely unintentional, but I do realize there's something about this shirt that makes me always want to wear it with leopard shoes.  Speaking of, I added these loafers to my repertoire of flats and could not be happier.  Unlike these shoes, they required no breaking in and literally have a sneaker bottom.  They are fun, furry, and foot friendly - call me obsessed.  I rounded up a few more shoptions similar to what is going on here, below.


Shop similar items:







No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...