SLIDER

Cushnie et Ochs Pre-Fall 2015

Tuesday, January 13, 2015


You guys, I'm so sorry for not posting, I really really have wanted to but every night I just can't even muster the energy.  Last week was a whirlwind and this week is shaping up to be crazy too, I'm working on so many different things I could just lay down and TAKE A NAP.  Alas, I can't.  But I want to.

What I'll do instead is talk about the latest collection from one of my FAVORITE labels - Cushnie et Ochs (that's pronounced "cuh-sh-nee eht ocks" because I know some of you are like wtf?).  Anyway, I am in absolute love with this collection.  Their clothes are always so fucking cool, but the way they've taken knitwear, structured it up, pleated some suiting, thrown in some menswear details like lapels, AND made the whole thing look really really sexy just blows my mind.  I want to dress like this every day.  P.S. the shoes they've styled these looks with are Louboutin but I would like to take this opportunity to remind all of you again, for the second year in a row to go buy some over the knee boots now while they are on sale because you will need them again next fall.  Feast your eyes:

I love a good folded detail, and you know how I feel about skirts that hit just below the knee.  AKA perfect.

This coat can hug me all day (and night, for that matter) long.  And the pleated knit skirt? yes please. 

No seriously, my eyes bugged out.  I want to wear this every day, everywhere.  So cozy, sexy and cool at the same time.  This is such a boss lady outfit.  Prepare to see many knockoff attempts at both of these pieces (Zara I'm looking at you).


I can't tell if this is a tunic over a skirt or a dress, but I don't fucking care its beautiful.  And easy looking and chic.   

RED! #swoon.  And again with that genius layered look that is at once easy looking yet so interesting.


That collar is everything on this dress.  It takes it up soooo many notches, from the mall to the runway.

Is this like an overall dress over a crop top? Or is it a dress? I don't know - and again I don't care, I just want to wear it.  

Wait what? A tuxedo dress with a pleated skirt? Stick a fork in me. I'm dead.

All pics from Style.com.  See the rest of the collection here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...