SLIDER

Leopard Coat and Leather Leggings

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Jacket: Sheinside, old (last worn here)
Top: Zara (also worn here)
Pants: J Brand
Boots: Chinese Laundry (splurge here)
Bag: Burberry Prorsum
Sunglasses: Dsquared2

You guys, I finally started (yes, started) Christmas shopping and this is what I wore.  It's been cold and windy and rainy, so walking around outdoors shopping requires appropriate gear.  While jackets/layers are a huge year-round thing here in L.A., it's pretty rare that you need anything heavy, which is why this leopard topper is perfect.  I searched high and low last year and finally picked this one because it wasn't furry (I actually hate the furry leopard ones) and didn't have too many details going on (belts, hardware, zips, or studs AND leopard? no thanks.)  I would have paid way more for this, but luckily found it for like $40 on sheinside.com.  Speaking of which, I hadn't visited the site in a long time, but in searching for a similar option for you guys (sorry I couldn't find one, ugh) got sucked in for a while...and then didn't buy anything.  Oops.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...