SLIDER

Plaid Shirt and Leather Pants

Monday, November 24, 2014

Shirt: Zara
Pants: J Brand
Shoes: Aldo (similar here, here)
Bag: Burberry
Sunglasses: Dsquared2

I'm back and honestly I feel like shit over my absence.  Neglecting this blog makes me feel so guilty which makes no sense because it's supposed to just be a hobby.  Something for my family and friends to read so they know what I'm up to, where I'm shopping, what I'm doing.  I don't know when this happened, but in my mind it's now become one more thing I'm growing, trying to take care of, keep alive, and when everything else takes over (kids, family, work, more work, bills, laundry, SLEEP, and now the holidays) my poor little blog suffers and I'm the worst poster/blogger ever.  Because the truth is, when I pay attention to TFR, the results show.  My hits go up, I get lovely emails and comments from readers, and I am actually motivated to push the boundaries with what I'm wearing.  So, I apologize to my blog - sorry for neglecting you, TFR.  I can't promise it won't happen again, but I'll try really really hard not to be so slack in the future.

Speaking of what I'm wearing, here's another pair of pants I'm obsessed with.  Another pair of my recently acquired leather pants have already been chronicled here (have those leggings in black too, best investment ever) but these ones haven't made an appearance yet.  There's not much to say about them, except that I don't know of any other pair of pants that can sex up the most pedestrian plaid shirt of all time quite like these.  Plus the mules.  Yep - leather pants plus mules are are sure way to inject some sex into your outfit without showing any additional skin.  Except, maybe a little toe cleavage.  












No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...