SLIDER

Navy Leather

Friday, October 31, 2014

Shirt: H&M
Pants: J Brand
Shoes: Alejandro Ingelmo
Scarf: Louis Vuitton (also worn here)
Wallet: Louis Vuitton
Sunglasses: Prada

Get ready to be sick of seeing me in leather pants because it's happening, meaning they are finally coming out to play.  Not only did I get these in black, but I saw them in navy blue and was like awww yeah, I need these too.  My train of thought went something like this: "Wait - are those blue? OMG I love them.  But what would I wear them with? Well, denim is blue, and I wear jeans like 5 days a week - yup, you bluesies are coming with ME."  

So essentially, I justified my purchase by figuring that these pants in this blue color would be less offensive during the day than their black counterparts, and so I would wear them just as often as the black.  So far that's actually been true.  Let's revisit this topic in 30-60 days.    







No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...