SLIDER

Pixels

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Jumpsuit: Nastygal (last worn here)
Duster: ASOS (last worn here)
Mules: Aldo
Bag: Burberry
Sunglasses: Stella McCartney

I decided I didn't like having to roll the legs of this jumpsuit up, so I took a pair of scissors and snipped off about 5 inches.  Hopefully I can get around to hemming this properly before it completely frays and ruins the jumpsuit.  My sewing machine is around here somewhere.  

That little tiny alteration completely changed the feel of this jumpsuit for me.  Instead of emphasizing how short I am due to the too-long inseam, it now makes me look taller and less ratchet (always a plus).  Tailoring - because that's what we're going to call what I did to this jumpsuit - is everything for those of us who weren't born with sample size proportions. Never be afraid to get a 20 dollar item (or $9, as was the case here) of clothing fitted perfectly to your body.  No matter how much extra it costs, it's always going to be worth it.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...