SLIDER

Twisted

Friday, September 26, 2014

Shorts: Zara
Shoes: DSW (also worn here, here)
Bag: Chanel
Sunglasses: Fendi

I recycled a bunch of oldies with this new knit top (not cardigan, because cardigans and I got divorced a while ago), which I love because the twisted front keeps the entire thing together, know what I mean?  Like, when I'm walking the sides aren't open and flapping in the wind, so my boobs and post-ramen gut (wore this to Tatsu for lunch) aren't exposed for the world to see.  And, I'm all about an ankle length anything right now for a little daytime drama.  Although I got this one at a local shop, I've rounded up some options (shoptions? ha) below.


 Shop similar items:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...