SLIDER

Cargo

Tuesday, July 29, 2014


Duster: ASOS
Tee: Target
Pants: J Brand "Houlihan"
Shoes: Steven "Lanii"
Bag: DVF
Sunglasses: Ray Ban

A couple of years back, I paid full price for these pants, and you couldn't click on People.com without seeing some celebrity wearing them.  They were everywhere.  I wore them for the first time in over a year to brunch on Sunday, and I still loved the look and feel of them.  The color is neutral, the material has the perfect amount of stretch, and the cargo pockets and side zips add interest without bulk.  I have no idea whether cargo pants are a staple or not (probably not) but these ones are a staple for me.  


 Shop similar items:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...