SLIDER

Slipdress

Monday, July 28, 2014

Vest: Zara, old
Dress: ASOS
Shoes: Target
Bag: DVF
Necklace: Vanessa Mooney

Guys, I've been introduced to the world of downtown L.A. sample sales and it's like a whole new door in life has opened up for me.  I picked up this necklace at a fraction of the usual cost.  The magnitude of the whole thing made my head spin so this is literally all I bought.  Next month I'll be better prepared, and armed with a list of showrooms I want to raid.  Anyway a 100% bohemian outfit is not my thing, although in documenting my outfits on this blog, I've realized I have a penchant for bohemian-inspired shit.  I usually urbanize myself by adding something modern, like the vest I'm wearing here, or the black pants I wore here, or the corset belt I wore here, or something else un-hippie like/not from the 70s.  I'm not sure what you'd call the result but I'm working on a definition. 









Shop similar items:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...