SLIDER

Grunge-ish

Thursday, September 4, 2014


Dress: Hardwear boutique in Larchmont Village 
Boots: Zara
Bag: Chanel
Sunglasses: Prada
Watch: Cartier

I never like to dive too deep into a trend because it makes me feel like a poser.  These boots are SO hi-I'm-into-kurt-cobain-and-i-have-the-boots-to-prove-it, and who are we kidding - I love Beyonce and all things pop.  And fro-yo.  And showers.  But I do also love a chain-embellished anything, genuinely, so I wore these the best way I know how - with an asymmetrical black dress that says orchestra pit more than mosh pit.  In actual fact, I wore this dress starting at 9am to shop the sample sales in grungy downtown L.A., followed by afternoon drinks at the Ace Hotel, and then switched to these shoes for dinner at Lukshon.  This dress made it a full 14 hours and worked the entire time. Cha-ching. 





1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    I so love this dress!!! What is the brand if you don't mind me asking :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...