SLIDER

Floral Purple

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Dress: Free People, old
Shoes: Aminah Abdul Jillil
Bag: Chanel
Sunglasses: Fendi

When it's hot as balls (like it is in L.A. right now) the only thing I want to wear is a dress.  I haven't worn this one in ages but I really couldn't bring myself to put any more thought into how to stay comfortable in 90 degree heat, California-style (which is so different from what I was used to in Florida).  I haven't gone through a dress phase in a while so I'm lacking anything new in that department, but I'm glad I kept this one around for the last of summer.  A cute dress is a cute dress, no matter what's currently on trend at the moment.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...