SLIDER

Combo top

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Jacket: Zara, old (also worn here)
Top: Zara
Jeans: Current Eliott "stiletto"
Shoes: Alexander Wang
Clutch: Gucci
Necklace: Vanessa Mooney

This past weekend we left L.A. for the first time since moving here in June, and headed out to Santa Barbara, which has to be one of the most scenic places on earth.  I'm not sure how many towns you can visit in the continental U.S. where perfect weather meets ocean, sky, mountains, and palm trees all at once.  Oh, and amazing food and wine thanks to the tens of tens of infamous wineries in the area.  I was so inspired I actually rode a BIKE, guys.  Like, not the stationary kind that you ride to lose weight (I should probs get back on that too) but the real, beach cruiser kind.  After an afternoon of boozing and cruising we headed out to dinner at The Lark, and this is the outfit I wore.  The suede jacket came in handy because it actually got chilly in the evening, plus I'm looking for any reason to wear fringe now that the seasons are changing.  I like how black suede fringe can pretty much fall-ify even the summeriest of summer tops like this one.  More from Santa Barbara coming up soon. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...