SLIDER

Tuxedo Vest and Sequin Pants

Thursday, December 4, 2014


Jacket: River Island via ASOS (also worn here)
Top: Zara (also worn here, similar here)
Pants: BCBGMaxazria (also worn here, similar here)
Shoes: Jimmy Choo

Lots of rain here in L.A. this week, like Florida-style storms without the lightning and thunder.  It's been so weird to wake up to rain pouring - that hasn't happened since we moved here in June.  It was much needed though, because L.A. was getting dusty.  Much like these leggings that haven't been worn since earlier this year.  I pulled them out to wear for our family photos but changed into my leather pants at the last minute.  As much as I love the sequins, I thought perhaps, 10 or 15 years down the road, I'd look back and have a "what was I thinking" moment.  Future regrets aside, I'll definitely be wearing this outfit somewhere, soon.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...