SLIDER

Fusion

Monday, April 28, 2014

Dress worn as jacket: River Island via ASOS
Leather Bustier: ASOS
Pants: India
Necklace: BCBGeneration, old
Shoes: Zara
Sunglasses: Chanel

What's not to love about Indian clothing? It's bright, sparkly, and beautiful.  It can also be expensive, uncomfortable and the price-per-wear is ridiculous because aside from weddings, there's not many occasions for me to wear them.  To attend the IIFA awards this past weekend I didn't want to go all out, because (let's face it) it's pretty asinine to wear a sari to sit in a football stadium for 5 hours. Instead I opted to take the pants from a full ensemble and pair it with my regular shit, so I could be comfy while giving a nod to my peeps.




Shop similar items:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...