skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Witty, savvy, chic.
PAGES
Home
About
Contact Me
Pinterest
Instagram
Personal Styling
SLIDER
Bloglovin'
Currently Fancying
Powered by
Blogger
.
Night out
Tuesday, April 29, 2014
Top: Zara, recent
Skirt:
Myne
, old
Shoes:
Steven by Steve Madden
Bag:
Gucci
Necklace: Zara
Sunglasses: Ray Ban
Just when you thought I'd run out of cobalt colored clothing, I dug up another goodie. #cobaltblind.
Shop similar items:
CUSP Mini Skirts
·
Wyatt Mini Skirts
·
Asos Mini Skirts
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Design by
Nudge Media Design
|
Powered by Blogger
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
April (1)
February (1)
January (6)
December (16)
November (11)
October (16)
September (12)
August (14)
July (19)
June (16)
May (17)
April (21)
March (17)
February (20)
January (20)
December (21)
November (19)
October (23)
September (20)
August (22)
July (27)
June (28)
May (22)
Search
Popular Posts
First Anniversary
Today is the first anniversary of TFR, and I thought it would be interesting to look back over the past year and figure out what the hardes...
Coral Crochet
Dress: ASOS maternity, old (similar here , here ) Shoes: Zara Clutch: Michael Kors (also here ) Sunglasses: Stella McCartney I l...
Easy Breezy Black White & Red
Dress: BCBG "Willow" dress (this season's version here ) Jacket: BCBG Shoes: Zara Bag: Gucci I can't stop my...
Gray Lady
Sweater: Topshop, old Shirt: Gap Jeans: Joe's Jeans Boots: Chinese Laundry "Ideal" Bag: DVF Sunglasses: Chanel ...
Chill Peplum
Top: H&M, recent Jeans: Blank Denim Shoes: Zara Bag: Burberry Sunglasses: Chanel Whenever I go to H&M it's becaus...
No comments:
Post a Comment