SLIDER

Gray Trench with Cream Sweater

Friday, December 5, 2014

Sweater:  C Wonder, old
Trench: ASOS (also worn here, similar here)
Jeans: Free People
Boots: Rachel Zoe
Necklace: Zara
Sunglasses: Fendi

This jacket has been on heavy rotation lately because of the weirdo fall weather we've been having.  Looking for another khaki version, but somehow I don't think I'll wear that color as much as the gray.  It's my new favorite neutral.  In fact, I can't remember the last time I wore ANYTHING khaki, which is kind of surprising considering I worked at The Gap for so long in high school.  Anyway, I think it's just because this particular jacket the right color and length for me.  I also find the no-sleeves thing  useful - less restrictive but still adds a layer of warmth.  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...