SLIDER

Vivian-ish

Monday, November 10, 2014

Jacket: Mango (also worn here)
Blouse: Equipment
Romper: Maje (also worn here)
Boots: Steven by Steve Madden, old (in love with these)
Sunglasses: Dsquared2 (available here)

As if the boots on their own didn't already scream Pretty Woman, I went ahead and wore them with a red jacket for the full effect.  I don't mind - Vivian was definitely the smartest and sassiest hooker I've ever seen (not that I've seen many hookers).  Plus, I DID button my shirt all the way up to the neck in an attempt to counteract the overall hooker effect.  

Anyway I'm currently searching for a more everyday pair of black over the knee boots because these are a bit dressy, but every pair I like costs an arm and a leg so my mom-guilt keeps me from pulling the trigger.  I wonder if mom-guilt ever goes away? Probably not, but it should.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...