SLIDER

Sheer on Sheer

Friday, November 7, 2014

Dress worn as top: Hardwear Boutique (also worn here)
Crop Top: H&M (also worn here)
Jeans: 7 for all Mankind
Bag: Lauren Merkin
Sunglasses: Dsquared2

L.A. weather is doing that weird thing where it's really chilly when the sun is rising and setting but in between those times of day it's pretty hot.  I thought layering these sheer items would keep me cool/warm as needed but it really didn't.  I was still hot at noon, and cold at 5pm when these pics were taken so I guess that didn't work out the way I thought.

As for the accessories here, I love that each one of these is a conversation starter or has some kind of story behind it.  The flash tattoos are hanging on, but I'm about to do a scrape and replace; I like them so much I'm actually thinking of getting some real ink (I think this place is getting to me in the best possible way.)  The sunglasses were a sweet and generous gift from someone who is part of that secret project I'm working on (still not ready to share what I've been up to.)  The green bag is something I won last year from a Lauren Merkin Instagram contest and the color always gets a comment or two from strangers.  They actually say a lot about me, which is what they're supposed to do.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...