SLIDER

Incognito

Tuesday, September 30, 2014


Vest: Rebecca Taylor (also worn here and here)
Top: H&M
Skirt: Free People (similar here)
Shoes: Converse
Bag: Chanel
Sunglasses: Fendi

I was going to go the all-black route here, but put the vest on at the last minute because it was actually cool outside when we left the house.  Also, I wanted to be a little more incognito for where we were going, and I feel that (ironically) wearing all black during the day to a family-friendly event can make you stick out like a sore thumb in a sea of printed leggings and colorful Nikes.  Not that I'm against standing out, but I'm working on being more approachable (it turns out making new friends in your 30s in a city like L.A. is really hard) so in certain situations you kinda have to dress the part.  Or at least, do the best you can and still be you.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...