SLIDER

Print Mixing: Snake and Florals

Monday, July 1, 2013

Top: Zara, old (similar here)
Jeans: Old Navy
Shoes: Tory Burch (splurge here, save here)
Bag: Louis Vuitton

I'm usually not drawn to floral print anything, but I do think a classic floral print blouse is a necessity.  It does double duty for work and play and makes any outfit feminine.  I got this print because it has colors in it that I wear a lot (white, turquoise, green, blue) but there's a little pink and purple in there too in case I really want to girl it up.  Of course, that didn't really happen here; not sure if it ever will, but I like having the option.  Instead I threw on my favorite vest of the moment and some snake print shoes.  Not sure if snake plus flowers would have worked had the prints been right next to each other, but here they are far enough apart so that they don't compete with each other, and the snake print can stay neutral.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...