SLIDER

Black + Floral

Thursday, July 31, 2014


Blazer: Target (also worn here)
T-Shirt: Zara
Jeans: Old Navy
Shoes: Steven "Lanii"
Bag: DVF
Sunglasses: 
Ear Cuffs: Vintage, found on Ebay

Something about this blazer makes me always want to wear it with black.  It's just way too cheerful and preppy or something; I don't know.  It's definitely made to go with things like white linen pants, and white a-line skirts, or a pink pair of shorts even; but that's way too garden party for me (I don't even go to garden parties).  I'd like to think that this outfit is a perfect example of the power of styling, and how your clothes and accessories can say a lot about you before you even open your mouth. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...