SLIDER

LBR vs LBD

Wednesday, July 30, 2014


Romper: Maje
Jacket: BCBGMaxazria
Shoes: Target
Sunglasses: Fendi
Bag: DCF
Earrings: purchased in India

It's official; the little black romper has replaced the little black dress, at least for the summer.  For me, deciding whether to wear the LBR versus the LBD is a toss up between whether I'd rather sit comfortably in shorts, or go to the bathroom without having to strip entirely out of my outfit.   Summer usually means less layers, so the shorts will win.  When the LBR is all you're wearing, the bathroom situation is really not that bad (the jacket I'm wearing here was only along for the ride in case the A/C got cold at Lukshon).  But, come fall when I'm wearing more jackets, scarves, and stockings, and the weather is cooler, I'll probably go with the LBD and give the romper a rest.   Honestly, the possibility of having to take off a bunch of layers in order to squat naked over a public toilet when it's cold outside is just not appealing.  #firstworldproblems.   
    




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...