skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Witty, savvy, chic.
PAGES
Home
About
Contact Me
Pinterest
Instagram
Personal Styling
SLIDER
Bloglovin'
Currently Fancying
Powered by
Blogger
.
Angular
Monday, March 10, 2014
Blazer: Topshop, old
Top: Local Boutique
Pants: H&M Super Skinny Super Low
Shoes: Aldo, old
Clutch-turned-Belt-Bag: Gucci
Sunglasses: Marc Jacobs
Nothing scares people like strong shoulders and Lady-Gaga-Meets-Geisha shoes. Oh, and a fanny pack that I created from the clutch you see me wear 24/7. I was a walking fashion "eff you."
Shop similar items:
Band Of Outsiders Blazers
·
Helmut Lang Blazers
·
Balmain Blazers
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Design by
Nudge Media Design
|
Powered by Blogger
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
April (1)
February (1)
January (6)
December (16)
November (11)
October (16)
September (12)
August (14)
July (19)
June (16)
May (17)
April (21)
March (17)
February (20)
January (20)
December (21)
November (19)
October (23)
September (20)
August (22)
July (27)
June (28)
May (22)
Search
Popular Posts
Coral Crochet
Dress: ASOS maternity, old (similar here , here ) Shoes: Zara Clutch: Michael Kors (also here ) Sunglasses: Stella McCartney I l...
First Anniversary
Today is the first anniversary of TFR, and I thought it would be interesting to look back over the past year and figure out what the hardes...
Gray Lady
Sweater: Topshop, old Shirt: Gap Jeans: Joe's Jeans Boots: Chinese Laundry "Ideal" Bag: DVF Sunglasses: Chanel ...
Easy Breezy Black White & Red
Dress: BCBG "Willow" dress (this season's version here ) Jacket: BCBG Shoes: Zara Bag: Gucci I can't stop my...
Chill Peplum
Top: H&M, recent Jeans: Blank Denim Shoes: Zara Bag: Burberry Sunglasses: Chanel Whenever I go to H&M it's becaus...
No comments:
Post a Comment