SLIDER

Travelling Denim

Friday, March 7, 2014

Jacket: Gap, old
Wrap: BCBG (also worn here)
T-shirt: Zara (also worn here)
Jeans: Joe's Jeans
Boots: Sam Edelman
Bag: Louis Vuitton
Sunglasses: Ray Ban

I'm back from my trip to Trinidad and Tobago for Carnival, and plan to bombard my next post with photos.  I'm still in recovery though, so for now, this is what I wore to get there.  If you travel often (or, I dunno, just like, walk anywhere) you need these boots.  Words cannot express how comfortable they are, easy to get on and off, and obviously a far cry from these.  Don't let ugly footwear happen to you in the name of comfort.    



 Shop similar items:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...