SLIDER

Flare Jeans

Thursday, May 30, 2013

 Blazer: Mango
Shirt: Zara
Jeans: 7FAM "Lexie" (different wash, same style here)
Bag: DVF "Ana"
Necklace: local boutique (similar here)
Ring: Purchased on a trip to Santorini
Sunglasses: Gucci

I love these jeans.  They are really high-waisted and just barely touch the ground when I wear my highest pair of shoes, so they make me look as tall as humanly possible, which is no easy feat, trust me.  Plus, the huge bell bottom gives them a 70's vibe, which is one of my favorite fashion decades (gold?! color?! disco? wide leg pants? yes please!).  They shouldn't really go with the futuristic/mod feel of these cat-eye sunglasses and gold collar necklace, but I think it works.    

  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...