SLIDER

Stress Uniform

Friday, August 8, 2014

Tank: Brandy Melville
Bra: The Gap
Pants: BCBGMaxazria
Shoes: Target
Bag: Chanel
Sunglasses: Prada 

You guys, there are going to be times when life just wears you down.  I am here to say, that during those times, you still should not look like shit.  I am under a lot of stress at the moment (mostly self-induced) and I just know that when this stressful time passes, as it always does, I don't want to come out of it giving my friends and family a reason to remind me of that time they saw me looking like this.  

So instead of putting on some Juicy sweats and sitting down with a roll of raw cookie dough and a side of Ruffles chips, I took out these loose-ass pants, this tank from Brandy Melville that I think may technically be "loungewear" and this bra thing from the Gap that I actually know is loungewear.  I put it all together with some lipstick, drank a green juice, and went about my day still feeling like a lunatic without actually looking like one.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...