SLIDER

White Midi Shift

Thursday, August 7, 2014


Dress: Zara
Shoes: Aminah Abdul-Jillil
Bag: Vintage Louis Vuitton "Monceau"
Sunglasses: Prada

White dresses are hard.  They can look super slutty or completely prudish if you make the wrong choice in cut and fabric.  And they are almost always see-through to some degree.  Until I found this one, my only other white dress was this one, which I rarely ever wear because it's see through and is technically a maternity dress (I was having a food baby at brunch that day so I wore it, ok?).

This one is pretty much perfect - thick knit material that doesn't require undergarments beyond the norm, and my favorite length lately.  Not too tight, but not too precious, and definitely makes a bold I-follow-fashion-and-you-just-don't-get-it-because-you-are-basic-but-you-will-when-you-see-that-shit-in-9-out-of-10-mall-stores kind of statement (I know my fellow fashionistas will feel me on that one).   





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...