SLIDER

dine la - bouchon

Friday, July 18, 2014


Top: Zara
Pants: Maje (sold out online)
Shoes: Zara
Clutch: Michael Kors (in black here)
Earrings: Etsy

No lie, L.A. is a city overflowing with restaurants, and there are over 300 restaurants participating in this summer's Dine L.A. restaurant week, but Bouchon was a no-brainer for me.  Even though I'd been to the restaurant before, I could not pass up the opportunity to have a lunch date with my husband at the Beverly Hills location.  Not only is it situated in the gorgeous Montage hotel, but the prix fixe menu literally made my mouth water as I was reading it.  Done and done.  

Lavish dinners are sexy and all, but there's something kind of special and exciting about an elegant power lunch in the middle of the day with your boo.  Not sure what your recipe for romance is, but mine definitely includes red stiletto heels and luxurious food in a glam setting at a bargain price, in the middle of the day all sneaky-mistress like (textbook Taurus, I know).  






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...