SLIDER

Stripes and Squares

Friday, June 13, 2014


Top: J. Crew (also worn here)
Skirt: Zara, recent (also worn here)
Bag: Chanel
Sunglasses: Fendi

Wore this on my last day in the office (holy shi* I can't believe that).  Anyway, we embark on our cross-country road trip to our new home in Los Angeles on Monday.  Now that all the moving details have been taken care of we've actually been able to plan what I hope will be a fun adventure for hubby and I.  Posts may be lacking next week, but keep up with me on Instagram as we hit NOLA, San Antonio, Tucson, and hopefully some cool things in between.  Between the beignets, Mexican food, BBQ, and everything else we plan to eat on the way, here's hoping this skirt still fits by the time we get to L.A.  So long, Tampa - it's been real.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...