SLIDER

Screening

Friday, June 27, 2014

Top: Zara (also worn here)
Pants: H&M
Shoes: Aminah Abdul Jillil (also worn here)
Earrings: BaubleBar

What does one do the day after moving to L.A. with practically nothing but the clothes on your back?  Go to a movie screening at the TCL Chinese Theater in Hollywood! No?  Well, that's what I did, since I am lucky enough to have a sister whose job involves tickets to movie screenings.  We saw Tammy, which was hilarious - what's not to love about Melissa McCarthy?  She's funny and has dimples.  Sold.  Good thing I packed the essentials (aka faux leather pants) in my bag, otherwise I'd have literally had nothing to wear.
   





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...