SLIDER

Goldie

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Jacket: Urban Outfitters, old (similar here)
Top: BCBG, old
Pants: Zara (also worn here)
Bag: Burberry
Sunglasses: Marc Jacobs

The day I wore this to work, an email went around reminding us all what "business casual" means.  At first I thought I was one of the culprits the email was directed to.  However none of the things I'm wearing here fit the extensive list of inappropriate items, which included flip flops (who does that?), cutoffs, leather pants (sad) and polo shirts.  Gold tops, robe-like jackets, and spiked bracelets are not prohibited, in case anyone was wondering.  It did say something about "jogging outfits" but I'm just going to assume they mean this, and not these pants I'm wearing.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...