SLIDER

Shop Spotlight: Minusey

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Websites that sell cheap trendy clothes are everywhere.  Sometimes when I'm browsing, they all start to look the same, and I can't remember what website I saw what on.  When I came across Minusey (http://www.minusey.com/) I was pleasantly surprised.  You won't find 40 variations of a $25 crop-top here.  But you will find one or two of-the-moment pieces to work into your wardrobe (rule of three! don't forget!) that are still extremely affordable.  And best of all they offer free worldwide shipping on orders of $100 or over.  Below are some of my favorites:    

Vest: $116

Dress: $68

Dress: $49

Chiffon Blazer: $67

Top & Skirt set: $58

Tweed drop-waist dress: $69

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...