SLIDER

Nudes and Black

Friday, July 12, 2013



Blazer: H&M, old (similar here, also amazing DVF on sale here)
Cami: ASOS
Pants: Forever 21, old (similar here and here)
Necklace: Anthropologie, old (love this one)
Bag: Chanel

Sometimes I play this game in my closet where I try to put two unlikely items together in the same outfit (I'm weird, I know).  Mainly I do this when I feel like something I love isn't getting worn enough.  In this case it was the shoes and the necklace.  I love this necklace but rarely ever wear it because it's so dressy and girly. On the other hand, the shoes are more what I'm into lately - kind of vampy and edgy.  Anyway the necklace provided the color palette and I used black as my "pop of color."  Kept everything else minimalist and work-appropriate (kind of).






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...