SLIDER

Mint Maxi

Tuesday, June 18, 2013


Skirt: Necessary Objects (old, similar here)
Tank: Target
Belt: Anthropologie
Booties: Elizabeth & James
Clutch: BCBG

When I bought this skirt I wasn't sure if mint was here to stay.  I've had it for a year now, and mint maxi skirts are still popping up this summer.  Probably because the color is super flattering and has a way of dressing up an outfit and making it something special.  A black or tan maxi just wouldn't be the same - trust me, I tried.  In my quest to get ready I left a pile of neutral-colored maxi skirts on the floor, and got some seriously annoyed looks from my hubby.  "What?" I said to him. "I have nothing to wear!"   :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...